Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates – Learn about our Online Delivery and Student Support Services. We are open and training now.
Dear all students – Thank you!
On behalf of the IAOA staff, I want to send my deepest thanks to you all.
Thank you for your support, flexibility, understanding and commitment to our Zoom Online Learning program for the last five weeks. We acknowledge that some of the students are doing their best but we request more to come.
If you are used to the face-to-face camaraderie of campus life, all this self-isolation might start to feel really… isolating. And we totally understand that. It is normal to feel sad, stressed, confused, scared or angry during this crisis.
So how can you maximise your time while stuck at home? We have a few ideas:
1. Talk to us. We are here for you. IAOA Admin / Counsellor Team:
2. Make sure you have a comfortable study space in your home, including:
- a comfortable chair
- enough table space for your textbooks, notebooks
- a smartphone/laptop/computer
- stationery supplies
- a good internet connection (could be a tough call, we know )
- maybe some hand sanitiser!
3. Join our Zoom Online classes everyday (10AM – 3PM). There are numerous benefits you may count if you attend the class:
- improve your English (you have free time now). Make a better version of YOU
- discuss about job opportunities with your teachers and friends
- fix your resume, practice interview questions. Get ready to find a new job.
- prepare for IELTS ( there’s no better time to try this now!)
- complete all your overdued tests/ assignments
- keeping yourself well, safe and happy!
This is clearly going to be a challenging time for all of us. It is going to be critically important that we work very closely together, and make the most of our school’s community.
No matter what you’re going through, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep looking towards and you’ll find the positive side of things.
Wishing you safety, luck and happiness at this challenging time,
Chief Executive Officer